- Bog Oak handle (approx 4200 years old) from the Culloden area near Inverness, carved with our Coiltie Knotwork design
- Silver Top Stud
- Celtic Spirals Sterling Silver lower ferrule band; hallmarked at Edinburgh Assay Office with our maker's mark LNS (Loch Ness Silver)
- 3.5" blade made from standard Damascus steel which can be sharpened or rounded if required. Please let us know your preference when you order
- Supplied with a quality leather sheath in a choice of plain or embossed with Celtic Knotwork
- Includes black card presentation box with written details and description
If you choose the engraving option above, please give details of the engraving you would like in the 'Comments' box during the checkout process. Max number of characters is normally 12, however please contact us if you would like a longer engraving.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE AGED 18 AND OVER TO PURCHASE SGIAN DUBHS. By purchasing a Sgian Dubh from Loch Ness Origins, the buyer certifies that they are 18 years of age or older and that they may legally purchase the Sgian Dubh.