- Bog Oak handle (approx 5300 years old) carved with our Enrick Celtic Knotwork design
- Silver Top Stud
- Sterling Silver Celtic Knotwork lower ferrule band; ferrule hallmarked at Edinburgh Assay Office with our maker's mark LNS (Loch Ness Silver)
- Damascus steel blade. 3.5" long, which can be sharpened or rounded if required. Please let us know your preference when you order
- High quality leather sheath in a choice of plain or embossed with Celtic Knotwork
- Includes black card presentation box with written details and description
To customise this Sgian Dubh, please select your choice of blade finish, any engraving requirements and the style of sheath you would like.
If you choose the engraving option above, please give details of the engraving you would like in the 'Comments' box during the checkout process. Max number of characters is normally 12, however please contact us if you would like a longer engraving.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE AGED 18 AND OVER TO PURCHASE SGIAN DUBHS. By purchasing a Sgian Dubh from Loch Ness Origins, the buyer certifies that they are 18 years of age or older and that they may legally purchase the Sgian Dubh.