- Bog Oak handle (approx 4200 years old) from the Culloden area near Inverness, carved with our Knotwork & Thistle design
- Cairngorm Citrine pommel stone set in Sterling Silver ferrule band
- Silver pins set on front of the handle. (We don't usually put pins on the back of the handle for the sake of comfort when being worn, however if you would like them all around the handle please just let us know)
- Sterling Silver lower ferrule band engraved with Celtic Knotwork; ferrules hallmarked at Edinburgh Assay Office with our maker's mark LNS (Loch Ness Silver)
- High-carbon Damascus steel blade. 3.5" long, which can be sharpened or rounded if required. Please let us know your preference when you order
- High quality leather sheath in a choice of plain or embossed with Celtic Knotwork
- Includes presentation box with written details and description
- This Sgian Dubh has been crafted by Rab Gordon in Glen Urquhart near Loch Ness.
To customise this Sgian Dubh, please select your choice of blade finish, any engraving requirements and the style of sheath you would like.
For engraving please choose the engraving option above and give details in the 'Comments' box during the checkout process. Max number of characters is normally around 12, however you're welcome to contact us to check if a longer engraving or graphics is possible.
If you wish further customisation or would like to discuss a future commission then please contact us
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE AGED 18 AND OVER TO PURCHASE SGIAN DUBHS.
By purchasing a Sgian Dubh from Loch Ness Origins, the buyer certifies that they are 18 years of age or older and that they may legally purchase the Sgian Dubh.