- Culloden Bog Oak handle (approx 4200 years old), carved with our traditional Crosshatch & Thistle design, inlaid in Sterling Silver with a Lion Rampant and set with Silver pins on front of handle
- Ben Nevis pommel stone, set in a Sterling Silver ferrule band. The pommel stone is from the same piece of rock that is set into the matching Kilt Pin (available seperately).
- Sterling Silver lower ferrule band. Ferrules hallmarked at Edinburgh Assay Office with our maker's mark LNS (Loch Ness Silver)
- 3.5" blade made from High-carbon Damascus steel which can be sharpened or rounded if required
- Supplied with a quality black leather sheath in a choice of plain or embossed with Celtic Knotwork
- Includes black card presentation box with written details and description
(Wooden Sgian Dubh Boxes are available at an additional cost)
If you choose the engraving option on the Sgian Dubh, please give details of the engraving you would like in the 'Comments' box during the checkout process. Max number of characters is normally 12, however please contact us if you would like a longer engraving.