This is one of our top of the range Sgian Dubhs made from the highest quality materials.
It is a rare opportunity for this to be available for immediate purchase.
- Culloden Bog Oak (approx 4200 years old) handle and matching sheath with a smooth, waxed finish
- Baltic Amber pommel stone
- Solid Gold ferrule bands (9ct yellow), hallmarked in Edinburgh to our maker's mark LNS
- Sheath edged with 9ct Gold pins
- Swedish Damasteel blade, sharpened
- Complete with black presentation box (wooden presentation boxes are also available)